The information in the webinar is pretty dense and includes readings to be done during the webinar. For many people this is quite a challenge. We advise people to do as much reading as possible before the first webinar session. This will allow you to have a first pass at the material. If some of the information in these readings is overwhelming, don’t worry, we will cover it all in the webinar as well.
This year’s pre webinar reading list gives an overview of many of the central topics we will be covering. We suggest reading them in the order listed here, but feel free to jump ahead to any topic that interests you. Also feel free to email us any questions or comments you may have, or place comments at the bottom of the posts.
Good luck and enjoy!
- “Science Catches Up”: An Overview of Research on the Alexander Technique
- Describing Alexander Technique Phenomena Objectively: Separating Observation & Explanation, Avoiding Jargon & Spin
- Posture, Movement and AT
- The Science of Inhibition and End-gaining
- Physics of Sit to Stand_Statnews_Sept 2016
- A History of Magnus in the Alexander Technique